Search our site and save countless hours of hunting through publications or going from website to website looking for upcoming hiring events. We are the most comprehensive source you will find when it comes to searching for job fairs and hiring events. Use our calendar, search by state or use our advanced search featured to enter your criteria. However, it's best to start every search by viewing the complete list of featured events.
Sign up for updates and never miss another event posted to this site. Weekly updates include featured events , job postings, plus links to employment news and career advice. Sign Up.
with free weekly email updates.
Top 10 Greatest Job Fair Tips.
1. Pre-register if possible and find out which employers will attend
2. Arrive early and develop a strategy (Visit priority employers first)
3. Dress professionally because first impressions count
4. Maintain a pleasant demeanor and a positive attitude
5. Offer a firm handshake and a confident disposition
6. Show knowledge of the company (Do your research)
7. Have plenty of resumes (Best to have too many then not enough)
8. Network as much as possible with employers and other job-seekers
9. Prepare for an interview (Some employers interview on the spot)
10. Follow up with employers you speak with (Get a business card)
Job-seekers have to be thoroughly prepared when attending hiring events because the first impression is what most recruiters remember about a candidate. Hiring events result in a very high percentage of success. Face-to-face hiring events are personable and gives job-seekers and recruiters the unique opportunity to speak one on one. Job-seekers should approach every hiring event as though they are approaching a very important interview with the No.1 company in the US. Remember, always arrive early, dress for success and take plenty of resumes.
Employment and Career Center
Search 100's of jobs in over 30 different categories, post your resume and get great career advice from experts.
Post Your Resume
There are several reasons that every job-seeker should post a resume with us. It increases your chances for finding employment, it's free and easy. We designed our site to make it easy to upload your information and it's even easier to edit your information. Resumes posted to our site are searched by employers, recruiters and employment counselors. Resumes posted to our site are available to employers 24/7. Post Resumes.
Get Great Career Advice
Regardless to whether you're looking for your first career, a second one, or to replace one you have lost, then creating a work search plan is without question exceptionally advantageous and effective. It's always a good idea to plan things out ahead of time so your job hunt covers all of the angles and possibilities in terms of places of employment. The most important thing to do is settle on what sort of job you will be searching for. Read More.