We Make Finding Local Job Fairs and Hiring Events Easy.
Search our site and save countless hours of hunting through publications or going from website to website looking for upcoming hiring events. We are the most comprehensive source you will find when it comes to searching for job fairs and hiring events. Use our calendar, search by state or use our advanced search featured to enter your criteria. However, it's best to start every search by viewing the complete list of featured events.
Sign up for updates and never miss another event posted to this site. Weekly updates include featured and new featured and standard event postings, plus links to employment news and career advice. Sign Up.
with free weekly email updates.
Top 10 Greatest Job Fair Tips.
1. Pre-register if possible and find out which employers will attend
2. Arrive early and develop a strategy (Visit priority employers first)
3. Dress professionally because first impressions count
4. Maintain a pleasant demeanor and a positive attitude
5. Offer a firm handshake and a confident disposition
6. Show knowledge of the company (Do your research)
7. Have plenty of resumes (Best to have too many then not enough)
8. Network as much as possible with employers and other job-seekers
9. Prepare for an interview (Some employers interview on the spot)
10. Follow up with employers you speak with (Get a business card)
Job-seekers have to be thoroughly prepared when attending hiring events because the first impression is what most recruiters remember about a candidate. Hiring events result in a very high percentage of success. Face-to-face hiring events are personable and gives job-seekers and recruiters the unique opportunity to speak one on one. Job-seekers should approach every hiring event as though they are approaching a very important interview with the No.1 company in the US. Remember, always arrive early, dress for success and take plenty of resumes.